UV Flash Dry 15/700
We developed the UV Flash Dry 15/700 for the spot repair market. The primers, putties and clear coats from Standox and Spies Hecker are tailor made for our system allowing extreme short drying times.
- Designed for spot repair.
- Time savings of up to 70% compared to conventional IR drying.
- Higher through put in your body shop
- Press and hold simultaneously two push buttons starts the UV curing process.
- Low heating of the coated surface.
- Highest load capacity of electronics and flash tube
- Aluminium drawn cased housing with metal sides
- Off-grid operation in combination with Hensel Power Max L (optional accessory)
|Irradiance||UV 200-400 nm 369 mJ/m² per flash (measured from a distance of 0.5 m)|
|Drying area||25 cm x 25 cm|
|Time for UV curing||60 s|
|Stored energy||1500 J|
|Blitzröhre||Plug-in style, lifetime 250,000 flashes (reduction of the spectral intensity by 20 %)|
|Mains voltage||230 V|
|Quick-change automatic for reflector||ja|
|Weight||ca. 25 kg|
|Overall dimensions (L x B x H)||66 x 55 x 105 cm|